The Asian Pacific Islander Speech-Language-Hearing Caucus has established an API Scholarship for Students.
Scholarship Amount: $500
Applicant needs to meet all of the following requirements:
- Currently an API Speech-Language-Hearing Caucus member
- Currently is accepted for or enrolled in undergraduate or graduate study in a communication sciences and disorders program (unofficial transcript needed to verify student status)
- Asian or Pacific Island heritage
If you meet the requirements, please prepare a personal statement (within 800 words) addressing all of the following areas:
- Describe your current academic and clinical abilities and potential
- Describe your current and future role in supporting the caucus goals (available on apislhc.org)
- Address your financial need
Please submit required application documents (transcript and personal statement) to email@example.com by Oct 31, 2022.
*Official university documents will be required prior to disbursement of funds.
Thank you scholarship sponsors for supporting student members in the API Speech-Language-Hearing Caucus. We truly appreciate your generosity.